- gold plated / SILVER PLATED disc
*necklace length: 18" + 3" extra extension
* GOLD PLATED DISC / SILVER PLATED DISC 7 X 2.5MM
*Drop down length: 5"
*Quantity: 1 piece necklace
different length is available upon request..
please do keep body chain in card as shipped or hang and away from other jelwery to prevent tare or tangle!!
because each body chain is individually hand made just for you there is no exact piece alike!
----------PRODUCTION TIME + SHIPPING INSIDE USA------------
*BECAUSE EACH ITEM IS HANDMADE JUST FOR YOU IT CAN TAKE ME UP TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF PRODUCTION TIME (EXCLUDING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS)
---USPS FIRST CLASS--
3 DAYS PRODUCTION + 2-7 BUSINESS DAYS DELIVERY
---PRIORITY FLAT RATE---
3 DAYS PRODUCTION TIME + 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS DELIVERY
----------PRODUCTION TIME + SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL---------
3 DAYS PRODUCTION + THE USUAL CAN TAKE 7-14 OR IT CAN BE DELAYED UP TO 45 DAYS, ESTIMATED TIME VARIES. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS DUE TO CUSTOMS OR ANY EXTRA FEES, TAXES IF ANY OCCUR. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES THAT MAY OCCUR.
***JEWELRY CARE INSTRUCTIONS***
Fashion jewelry tarnishes when exposed to moisture, oils, salts and acids.
- Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it. The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
-Store your fashion jewelry in its case, or in your jewelry box, with silica packets that typically come packaged with suitcases and shoes. If you don't have access to moisture-absorbing materials, make sure each jewelry piece is thoroughly dry, then seal it into a ziplock plastic bag for storage.
- Dry your hands before handling, or putting on, any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection. Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Minor tarnish can be buffed off with a jewelry polishing cloth, but cleaning heavy tarnish may also remove some gold or silver plate from the piece, so go easy. Store clean and dry in a soft cloth containers to avoid scratching the items; store individual pieces separately.
Thank you so much for visiting and remember to come back soon!!!